With just two weeks to go now until Valentine’s Day is upon us, I have put together 10 home gift ideas to share with you … Valentines is about the two of you after all, no ?
If you’re single then you can still treat yourself because you deserve it. It’s a win, win situation ! I’ve added the prices too and if you like the look of any of these things then you can click and take a closer look.
1. We all know and love Penguin Books. A loved up print for your wall that will also add an extra pop of colour to the room. Unframed. Made by Reece Ward. £21.
2. I adore the elegant, french furniture and accessories by French Bedroom Company. I can personally vouch for this cosy, soft dusky mink ” Pauline’s Pretty Throw ” as I have one here at home. Perfect for cosying up. £70.
3. If ever there was a time to insist on more scented candles in the home. One each. He gets Cardamom, Pepper, Patchouli and Amber. She gets Mandarin, Bergamot, Jasmine and Vetiver. From Amara. £30.
4. More Valentine’s lusciousness ( yes, apparently it is a real word ) .. REN Moroccan Rose Bath Oil from Space NK. £30.
5. Love Birds ! Stoneware salt and pepper shakers. I couldn’t resist sharing these with you. Kitsch and extremely colourful. Liberty London. £19.95.
6. Alessi make really unique products and these heart spoons are just perfect. My daughter has one ( well, she has hoodwinked mine ) They look so pretty at the table and great for hot chocolate. Millys Kitchen Store. £19.95 for 4. Which leads me on to the next idea …
7. His n Hers ” Together ” mugs by Rob Ryan. These are from Mollie and Fred. £16.99.
8. I’ve talked about Liberty London enough for you to know that these would always get picked. Bombus ( remember my interview with them ) decoupage the letters with Liberty fabric. They are £10 each.
9. US based store Leif has lots of lovely things including these heart cushions that come in different colour ways. They are $58.
10. Oh how I love Vowed & Amazed. They provided our light up letters for our wedding and they now make and sell them too. This joined up ” Love ” sign with fairground lights would be a beautiful addition. £260.
That is all ! What do you think ? Are any of my Valentine’s picks winking at you ?
Have a good week, more blog posts to come …
Don’t forget you can sign up to my newsletter on the right hand side of my blog. Also you can find more inspiration over on my Pinterest page.