Spring is my absolute favourite season, the sudden pops of colour everywhere and the gentle breeze twinned with a hint of happy sunshine. It seems to change peoples moods and brighten us all up generally.
It’s not too long now until Easter is on our doorstep. Which means a chocolate frenzied time in our home, but I guess not everyone is as obsessed with Easter eggs as we seem to be here. That said I have spotted some rather delicious, unusual choccy goodies as you can see above but also lots of other colourful cute items that might tickle your fancy…
1. Make Your Own Chocolate London sounds like a plan to me. I’m not sure how long it would last until we’d scoff it up like King Kong but it’s well worth the fun. Belgian chocolate too. Yum. £12.99 from Choconchoc. £12.99.
2. Just so sweet. A string of little chick lights. It would be difficult to take them down after Easter. They are from Dotcomgiftshop and are £19.95.
3. Matroyshka might love these Petite Poupee dolls by chocolatier Pierre Marcolini. A unique take on the usual style of egg. Selfridges from £13.90 each.
4. You may wonder why I have added some astro turf ? You could dress up a table with these mats and coasters by adding some bright napkins and Easter themed bits. You can find them on Etsy by Artificial Landscapes. Set of 6 – £19.95.
5. Oh, I had one of these as a kid and wish I had kept it. It’s a lovely classic egg cup and yellow chick – a lovely gift. Liberty – £12.95.
6. What about this Harlequin inspired, handmade bunny brooch ? It’s pretty reasonable at £10. From SketchInc at Etsy.
7. Daffodils. They’re everywhere at the moment, I love ’em. Laura Ashley do some mini candles tea light candles – £10 for 6.
8. More chicks ! This time a medley of fluffy ones which would combine pretty well with number 7. They are from John Lewis. £4 for 12.
9. Rubber stamps are definitely big at the moment. You could use these hand carved ones to make cards, maybe ? £4.25 from Not On The Highstreet.
10. Some bunting to colour in would make a lovely little gift as an alternative to chocolate. Will keep them busy for a bit over the holidays too. It’s £3.99 from Not On The Highstreet.
11. I just added this Hungry Bunny Night Light because it was too sweet not to. Dotcomgiftshop have lots of lovely ones. £3.95
12. A rainbow coloured ” Happy Easter ” egg garland will add a seasonal touch. Nice and vibrant. £6 from John Lewis.
13. If you want to get really themed up, some yellow nails will do the job. The yellow reminds me of all things Spring like. From LoveLula – £5.15.
14. This company make the coolest cards. This lamb is a little magnet that you can remove. They have their own store and also stock on Not On the Highstreet. Pango Productions – £3.
15. Gisela Graham are doing a lovely range of kitchenware at the moment. This jug is £11.99 and you can find it at Mollie and Fred.
Hope you like these goodies. Please share if you do by using the links below :)
Have a good day.