I love Christmas. The shiny, razzle dazzle of it all and feel justified in doing a Festive post now as the lights are officially switched on in Oxford Street. With an abundance of traditional decorations and homeware to choose from online, I thought I’d seek out some slightly more cute, colourful and heaven scented 2014 items at varying prices.
1. The playfulness of this wreath from The Original Pop Up Shop is handade from Merino Wool. It would work against so many colours. It’s very tactile looking – beautiful !
2. A cheeky little retro style plaque from Selfridges. This one is by Gisela Graham.
3. I am a big Diptyque fan. Their candles last for ages and they smell divine. This one is scented with cinnamon and plum. I’d be very happy to find one of these in my stocking. It’s stocked at SPACE.NK.
4. In Festive colour with a bold chevron print. These gold and glamorous napkins are by Paperchase.
5. As Liberty London lives right in the middle of the capital, this London bus tree decoration represents them well. I love it, especially as it is the old fashioned design. Glittery too – Ooh !
6. You could make a statement with these Multi coloured crackers for the tree or against a white table cloth. You can also find these at Paperchase.
7. How could anyone not fall for this little woodland Hedgehog decoration. Uber cute. Found at StreetHub.
8. My heart skipped a beat when I first spotted these handmade fairground star lights. Made in Britain – they come in various colours. They’re not cheap but I would use them all year round. These are by Goodwin and Goodwin at Not on The HighStreet.
9. Every year when we make Mulled Wine, I remember the thing we forgot. Proper glasses. John Lewis do a set of 4 thermally insulated ones in a soda glass shape.
10. Father Christmas in a glittered robe. As he should be ! A set of 6 that come in a gift box from one of my favourite online stores – Berry Red.
Hope you like my selection. I will be seeking and sharing more soon. :)