Part 2 now of gift ideas. Last week I shared some decs. This time, here are some cheerful, eye caching home pieces that might be if interest to you, if you’re thinking of doing a bit of Christmas shopping this weekend and want to buy something a little different and refreshing. I am drawn to all of these things for their vibrance and vintage style appeal …
1. Rigby and Mac stock these cute little floral and pattern print candle holders. Definitely a bit different and would sit very happily on a bookshelf or fireplace. A very sweet present. £19.95.
2. I am a little bit in love with LEIF. A US based online shop with homeware to die for. Oh yes. The price on the site is in dollars but I believe this Spectrum Picture Frame is approx £28. Don’t hang about if you like it – might take a week to so to arrive here in the UK.
3.Bombay Duck have been around for some time now and clearly still know how to do colour. This set of 3 Delphine Glass Bowls are £16.
4. Interior Designer, Sophie Conran has a nice Christmas selection of China – such as this platter. The print is quite retro and reminds me of my childhood. £34.50
5. Such a good but simple idea. Cannisters with windows. I think most people would like a few of these. At £2 for the small size and £3 for the larger – can you go wrong ? From Tiger Stores.
6. A hand painted cookie owl jar from dotcomgiftshop. Just awww ! £23.95
7. I’m imagining these place mats ( they have matching coasters ) on a lovely crisp white table cloth or a rustic wooden table. This is my favourite colour too. I found these at Anorak Online. Set of 4 for £28.
8. If you are buying for someone who loves all things Kawaii then they might like these adorable little Chuppon Self Watering Animal Planter. You just stick them on the side of a glass. Whatever next ! They are £9.95 each at What You Sow. I want one !
9. Folklore fans will love this woodland print coffee pot. It’s illustrated in the UK and for sale at Mollie and Fred £19.99.
10. Okay, I am seeing a theme developing here. Another animal inspired gift. Very suitable for a sewing lover. It’s from AVOCA and is approx £7.95.
Part 3 coming next week :)
What do you think? Do you like these ? Leave me a comment or tweet me @lucylovesyablog …